This Agreement sets forth the legal terms and conditions for your use of the website arbonne.com, including any mobile application relating thereto (the “Website”) and for your purchase and/or use of any Arbonne goods or services in New Zealand. The Websites are created by Arbonne International, LLC and supervised by Arbonne Australia Pty Ltd. (hereinafter “Arbonne,” “We” or “Us”).
- Agreement. BY USING ANY WEBSITES OR PURCHASING OR USING ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM ARBONNE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE ELECTRONIC DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT IN SECTION 10 BELOW AND THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT IN SECTION 19 BELOW.
SOME OF OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES HAVE ADDITIONAL RULES, POLICIES, AND PROCEDURES (“ADDITIONAL TERMS”). WHERE ADDITIONAL TERMS APPLY TO A PRODUCT OR SERVICE, WE WILL MAKE THEM AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO READ THROUGH PRIOR TO YOUR USE OF THAT PRODUCT OR SERVICE. BY USING THAT PRODUCT OR SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO THE ADDITIONAL TERMS.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT OR TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITES AT ANY TIME. IF WE CHANGE THIS AGREEMENT, WE WILL GIVE YOU NOTICE BY POSTING THE REVISED AGREEMENT ON THE APPLICABLE WEBSITE(S). THOSE CHANGES WILL GO INTO EFFECT ON THE REVISION DATE SHOWN IN THE REVISED AGREEMENT.
BY CONTINUING TO USE ANY WEBSITES OR PURCHASE OR USE ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM ARBONNE AFTER THE REVISION DATE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY SUCH CHANGES.
- Eligibility. You agree to provide Us with complete and current registration information. Persons under 13 are prohibited from providing personal information on our Websites. If you are under 18, you may only use our Websites with the supervision of a parent or guardian 18 years of age or older. Unless otherwise specified, the materials in the Websites are presented solely for the purpose of promoting products available in New Zealand. Arbonne makes no representation that materials contained in the Websites are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Websites from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Arbonne products ordered from the Websites cannot be shipped into another country outside of New Zealand. Purchase and/or use of any Arbonne products or services outside of New Zealand are governed by the Terms & Conditions of use and other policies contained on the websites specific to each country where they are available.
- Acceptable Use of the Websites. You are responsible for your use of the Websites, and for any use of the Websites made using your account. At Arbonne, our goal is to create a positive, rewarding, and safe experience in connection with our Websites. To promote this goal, we prohibit certain kinds of conduct that may be harmful to other users or to Arbonne. When you use the Websites, you may not:
- violate any law or regulation;
- violate, infringe, or misappropriate other people’s intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other legal rights;
- post or share anything that is illegal, abusive, harassing, harmful to reputation, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, racist, or otherwise objectionable;
- send unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or commercial communications, such as spam (additionally, please read our Anti-Spam Policy in Section 15 below);
- engage in spidering or harvesting, or participate in the use of software, including spyware, designed to collect data from the Websites;
- transmit any viruses or other computer instructions or technological means whose purpose is to disrupt, damage, or interfere with the use of computers or related systems;
- stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
- impersonate any person or entity or perform any other similar fraudulent activity, such as phishing;
- use any means to scrape or crawl any Web pages contained in the Websites (although Arbonne may allow operators of public search engines to use spiders to index materials from the Websites for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, and Arbonne reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases);
- use automated methods to use the Websites;
- attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by Arbonne or any of Arbonne’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Websites;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Websites; or
- advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
- Arbonne Independent Consultants. Arbonne products and services are sold through Arbonne’s network of Independent Consultants, who are each independent distributors of Arbonne’s products and services. Online shopping is fulfilled and sold directly by Arbonne in connection with an Arbonne Independent Consultant. To purchase Arbonne products or services, you do not have to become an Independent Consultant. If, however, you are interested in becoming an Arbonne Independent Consultant in New Zealand, please visit arbonne.com > Your Opportunity > Start Earning to register with Arbonne and fill out your Arbonne Independent Consultant Application & Agreement. You must be at least 18 years of age to become an Arbonne Independent Consultant.
- Testimonials. The testimonials reflect the actual experience of each individual, are anecdotal only, and may be atypical. Arbonne makes no representation or warranty that your experience in using our products and services and/or as an Arbonne Independent Consultant will be similar to or reflect the experiences of those persons who have provided testimonials.
- Online Purchases. Arbonne Independent Consultants, as well as Preferred Clients and Clients who wish to access account information online, will establish a username and password. Please keep your password secret. You are entirely responsible for any activity under your Arbonne account. You must promptly notify Arbonne of any actual or attempted nauthorized use of your Arbonne account. All orders of goods from Arbonne are made subject to a shipment contract, which means that the risk of accidental loss and title of the goods passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- Return & Exchange Policy
For Preferred Clients and Clients
Arbonne offers a 45-day Money Back Guarantee on all Arbonne products ordered through an Arbonne Independent Consultant , an Arbonne replicated website or directly from Arbonne using an Arbonne ID number. Clients not completely satisfied may return the purchased products to their Arbonne Independent Consultant for a replacement or full refund within 45 days of the Client purchase date. A signed and fully completed Product Return Form must accompany a product return. Shipping fees are non-refundable. Please allow four (4) to six (6) weeks for processing. Promotional products and gift items may not be available for replacement, and may, at Arbonne's discretion, be exchanged for an item of equal value. This 45-day Money Back Guarantee is in addition to any rights and remedies available under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
For Arbonne Independent Consultants
CLIENT PRODUCT SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
A 45 day money-back guarantee is offered on all Arbonne products to all Clients (including Preferred Clients). Clients not completely satisfied may return the purchased products to their Arbonne Independent Consultant for a replacement or refund of the purchase price within 45 days from the Client purchase date. A signed and fully completed Product Return Form must accompany a product return. Return shipping fees are non-refundable. Please allow four to six weeks for processing. Promotional products and gift items may not be available for replacement, and may, at Arbonne's discretion, be exchanged for an item of equal value.
THE PRODUCT GUARANTEE APPLIES ONLY TO CLIENTS AND PREFERRED CLIENTS WHO ORDER FROM AN ARBONNE INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT, AN ARBONNE REPLICATED WEBSITE OR DIRECTLY FROM ARBONNE USING AN ARBONNE ID NUMBER.
THE 45 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE IS IN ADDITION TO OTHER RIGHTS AND REMEDIES WHICH ARE AVAILABLE UNDER THE CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993. WHERE A PRODUCT DOES NOT COMPLY WITH A STATUTORY GUARANTEE, BOTH CLIENTS AND ARBONNE INDEPENDENT CONSULTANTS MAY BE ENTITLED TO A REPLACEMENT OR A FULL REFUND (INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS) AND FOR COMPENSATION FOR ANY OTHER REASONABLY FORESEEABLE LOSS OR DAMAGE (IN SOME CIRCUMSTANCES).
INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT RETURN POLICY
Arbonne Independent Consultants who certify that they are purchasing product for personal consumption purposes only have the benefit of the same return policy as is extended to Clients and Preferred Clients (see Client Product Guarantee Policy). Exchanged products, unlike returned products, will not result in a reduction of Qualifying Volume or other sales benefits.
Subject to any right Arbonne Independent Consultants may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, Arbonne Independent Consultants shall not be entitled to return inventory (as distinguished from products purchased for personal or family use) or Business Aids which they personally purchased from Arbonne for a refund unless the Arbonne Independent Consultant is voluntarily or involuntarily terminating his or her business relationship with Arbonne, or the Arbonne Independent Consultant's renewal is due and the Arbonne Independent Consultant has elected not to renew. Inventory being returned must be accompanied by the Independent Consultant's written and signed letter terminating, or stating his or her intention not to renew, as an Arbonne Independent Consultant and a fully completed Product Return Form. Product and Business Aids returned at termination must be in re-saleable condition and will be repurchased at 100% of the Independent Consultant's original purchase price less appropriate setoffs and legal claims, if any. Setoffs include, but are not limited to, those items identified in the Arbonne Independent Consultant Policies & Procedures.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
Please allow 2-4 weeks for refunds to be processed once the item is received in our warehouse. Arbonne is committed to using only beneficial and high quality ingredients. All our formulations are subject to exhaustive laboratory testing. If, however, within 45 days of purchase, your Client is not completely satisfied with any Arbonne product, you may return the unused portion to Arbonne for a full refund of the price paid or replacement product.
To Return or Exchange Product, YOU MUST OBTAIN a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number.
PLEASE PRINT A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS AND PLEASE CHECK THE WEBSITES FREQUENTLY FOR ANY CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT.